It so testy and creamy .
You don’t need a large meal to live a healthy lifestyle with Mediterranean food, it can be as simple as a small appetizer. We’ve found a white bean dip with rosemary olive oil from myrecipes.com that will definitely surprise your friends at parties and small gatherings. The rosemary oil adds an extra kick so give this recipe a try and tell us what you think!
White Bean Dip with Rosemary Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) white beans (Great Northern, cannellini, or white kidney beans), drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, rinsed
- In a 10-inch frying pan over medium heat, stir half the olive oil and the 2 cloves garlic until fragrant, being careful not to brown garlic, about 1 minute. Pour the oil and garlic…
View original post 202 more words