this is juicy testy creamy so who wants take it .
This one doesn’t totally fit into the cleanse, but I am going to pretend like it does 😉 lol
I really love the sauce in this recipe. It is creamy and a little bit salty. I was in heaven *sigh* The fresh zucchini gives this recipe a nice lightness. And the broccoli and chickpeas really fill you up. I wanted to eat seconds and thirds. Super yum and a great way to treat yourself during a cleanse.
Zucchini Noodles with Broccoli and Peanut Miso Sauce
Based on a recipe by The Taste Space
- 3-4 zucchini, grated
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas, rinsed and drained if canned
- 4 cups coarsely chopped broccoli florets
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Peanut-Miso-Sesame sauce (see below)
Grate your zucchini. Then make your sauce (recipe below).
Chop the shallot. Toast your sesame seeds. Chop your broccoli.
Steam broccoli for 2-3 minutes.
Make a bed…
View original post 62 more words